Friday, March 9

delicious

I impulsively took the bus to town today, to buy some tea. I'm making progress. I was planning on sleeping, but instead I had sushi with a friend, and bought lots and lots of delicious tea. (ˆڡˆ) 
                                                                                                                         celestial seasonings / red safari spice
                  celestial seasonings / lemon zinger 
                                                                                                                celestial seasonings / cinnamon apple spice

Today has been tiring. I went to school, and as usual my taxi was late. And of course they don't even give us a heads up,
I could have had a nice fucking breakfast to provide me energy for the rest of the day. That's how late it was. If I had only known (ノ `Д´)ノ~┻━┻ When I arrived at school some dramafags were setting up for a concert. Seriously, no. Shut. the. fuck. up. I spent most of my time reading the dictionary and taking notes, writing down pretty words. Unfortunately those hours I spent reading, actually learning something, didn't count. They wrote me down as absent for the whole day, because I was supposed to help clean the shop. Fuk dat shit. ヽ(o`皿′o)ノ That won't teach me anything.

1 comment: